Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What a difference a year makes..Part 2




Miss Magoo's pictures are significantly harder to distinguish.
I can only tell which year is which based on her pajamas.
And the date in the bottom corner.
:-)

Miss Magoo has accomplished great things in the last 365 days.
She can now read and write.
She can sing just about any primary song in the book, but her favorite is "I am like a star". Figures.
She has started pre-school with Ms. Joey and loves it!
She has learned to accessorize. She loves to wear special earrings for church and really enjoys getting her nails done.
She just got her yearly hair trim and thinks that her hair looks fabulous!

Here are some things that I have learned about Magoo in the past year...
I have learned that she LOVES to have slumber parties with her brothers.
And that she does NOT like to be woken up.
Nor does she like somebody leaving the house without chanting "Bye!... See you when you get home!... I'll talk to you later!... I love you!... Wait, I forgot to give you a hug and a kiss!"

Miss Magoo is such a yummy girl.
I just love her and savor every sweet moment with her!

No comments: