Thursday, January 7, 2010

What a difference a year makes..Part 3




Bubba. Oh, my sweet sweet Bubba. You have the gentleness of your daddy. And that is one of the many reasons that I love you!

In the past 365 days, you have...
honed in on your computer skills,
started kindergarten,
and exceeded all sorts of notions that we had of your academic abilities,
You found really fun new buddies like Trey and Braden and kept some really fun old buddies like Tyson.
You have also "attempted" to ride a bike without training wheels and ice skate. You played soccer and learned to swim.

Here are some things that I have learned about you this year...
*You are just as content in a corner playing by yourself as you are pretending to be Count Duku with a green light saber against several other "light sabered" friends.
*You are a mommas boy... just how I like it. You told me just today that you never want to get married and you would like to live with me forever. You know how to melt my shriveled old heart!
*You are quite the dancer. You have moves all your own. Your signature move is a body role with corresponding and simultaneous arm rolls. It is quite spectacular.
*You are not easily bribed. Money and treats mean nothing to you. If you can have somebody do your work for you, you will.
*You love to make people smile.

Bubba, I think you make my heart two sizes bigger!
Sure do love being your mommy.

1 comment:

Marni & James said...

He is so cute. I think he is starting to look a lot more like Nate these days. All of your kids are adorable Jenn.